HUMBOLDT HEALTH SENSE –
COMMIT TO BE HEALTHY
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
All employees are eligible to earn points throughout the year. Points will be converted to dollars in June of each year. There is a possibility for employees to earn up to 250 points per year.
HERE ARE SOME WAYS TO EARN POINTS:
· Attend the Kick Off Program – 10 points
· Participate in Monthly Wellness Programs – 10 points
· Preventative Care Screenings – 5 points/screening
· Complete Online Health Assessment – 30 Points if completed by Sept. 30th.
· Complete online health assessment - 20 Points if completed after September 30th.
You will need recent blood work to complete the health assessment so if you have had it done in the past year, you can use those numbers and you will receive 5 points for blood work screening,
· Meet Personal Goals – 20 points/goal
· Attend Humboldt General Hospital Lunch Programs – 5 points
· Participate in Local and/or Out of Town Fitness Events – 5 points
(i.e. 5K, half marathon, triathlon, climb Mount Kilimanjaro)
Each month there will be a flyer included with the payroll listing events and opportunities to earn points for the following month.
Walk Humboldt County Challenge – A map of Humboldt County will be provided to participants so they can chart their progress as they “walk” the perimeter of the county. Anyone who walks the County may receive a prize or be put in for a drawing.