For Job Seekers
- Admissions Test Preparation: Prepare for important exams like the ACT®, SAT®, AP® Tests, and more.
- Adult Core Skills: Achieve your personal education and career goals.
- Career Preparation: Make your work goals a reality, start a new career or advance in your current field.
- Computer Skills: Video courses to learn popular software and computer basics.
- Resources for education, lifelong learning, and academic research. Whether you are looking for peer-reviewed articles; full-text magazines, newspapers, and eBooks; primary source documents; and videos or podcasts, Gale puts the right vetted content and tools at your fingertips!
- Resume & Cover Letter Guide
- Interviews Guide
- Test Preparation Books
- Computer Skills Guide
JOIN coaches clients in Employability Skills such as effective interview techniques, resume development, and how to secure full-time employment within their communities.
Nevada JobConnect oversees and provides workforce development services to employers and job seekers of Nevada. For employers, Nevada JobConnect offers recruiting, retention, training and retraining, and outplacement services, as well as valuable information on labor law and labor market statistics. For job seekers, Nevada JobConnect offers career development information, job search resources, training programs, and, as appropriate, unemployment benefits.
The Nevada CareerExplorer is a free website made possible by the Nevada State Library, Archives and Public Records and the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS). The Career Explorer is a place to find not just a job, but a career you’ll love. Explore over 900 careers, countless educational and certification opportunities, or learn more about yourself and the careers made for you by taking a self-assessment. The CareerExplorer is designed to help you better understand yourself, what you want out of work, and what kinds of jobs you’ll love. From there it layers in critical local and statewide data, including Nevada’s in-demand industries, sectors, careers, and pathways, to help inform an actual plan to get where you want to go.
Free training, tools, and resources to help you grow your skills, career, or business.
- Power your job Search with Google Tools
- Digital Your Job Search with Google Tools
- Communicate with Calendar and Gmail
- Create a resume with Google Docs
- Applied Digital Skills (Adults and Jobseekers)
- Collaborate, Meet, and Work Remotely
- Get Your Local Business on Google Search and Maps
- Reach Customers Online with Google
- Use YouTube to Grow Your Business
- Connect with Customers and Manage Your Business Remotely
- Make Your Website Work for You
- Design Thinking for Entrepreneurs
Glassdoor has millions of jobs, salary information, company reviews, and interview questions.